Family

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Do You Hear What I Hear ...




It was Christmas concert night at Andale on Tuesday. Leonard and Roseann made it out for the show. We were particularly partial to the little first grader who introduced "The Holly and the Ivy" ... Zoe rocked the house:) Abbie had a good time and sang one I hadn't heard for years, "I Saw Three Ships." She did really good, too, and we can't believe how grown up she is getting. She reminded me the other day she will be 10 in less than 30 days (still don't know how that is possible). Nattie Ruth went along to cheer on the girls and danced along to "Holiday Hand Jive." Love you all and can't wait to see you for Christmas!!!

2 Comments:

  • Oh my!!!! They look beautiful. Bet you had to take a quick pic to keep Nattie in the rocker for it. Doug, the boys will be beating down the door before you know it. Look at it this way, you might not have to mow or rake your yard. The boyfriends will love to help you. Gotta play the game!!ruthy

    By Blogger Mama, at 1:22 PM  

  • Sorry I missed it....As always that look beautiful.

    By Blogger AZ, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home