Family

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Let the good times roll.

Been really busy this week, as could probobly seen by the lack of blogs. Sunday we went paddle boating on Lake Geneva. After working on our case study religiously until Wednesday, we were ready for a good time Wednesday night-- and a good time we found at Club D in Lausanne.


Here are some pics from this week:





Paddling Lake Geneva....a good workout with great views.








Ran into my roomate Maria(we call her Mae) at the club...






Some GBU friends-- I feel like a giant around them! They are very friendly and speak great English. Our Chinese friends were amazed at Emma's dancing skills. They even commented on my skills(mainly my lack of skills). They told me I danced like Ross on Friends and said they meant it as a complement. I'm a bit skeptical, but I'm just happy they didn't compare me to Elaine on Seinfeld.





Emma and I had a great time dancing...





1 Comments:

  • Sorry for the post on both my blog and this one....I accidently originally posted it on the family blog.

    By Blogger AZ, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home